HEPA and ULPA Air Filtration
Connect 2 Cleanrooms typically use individual fan filter units to control airborne particles and localised air conditioning and dehumidifier units to control temperature and humidity. This approach means a significantly lower initial investment and increased energy efficiency when operational than an AHU.
We use FFUs with a choice of two types of filter media:
High Efficiency Particulate Air (HEPA H13) Filter: 99.99% efficient @ 0.3 micron
Ultra Low Penetration Air (ULPA U15) Filter: 99.9995% efficient @ 0.12 micron
Measuring only 51 dB (A), it provides one of the lowest sound levels of any FFU in the industry. This is an important factor to consider for providing operator comfort, particularly for large scale cleanrooms which may have the noise of over 50 FFUs running at the same time.
Running at only 200 Watts @ 0.45m/s (230V/1Ph/50Hz), the unit uses less energy than traditional FFUs, lowering operating costs. Cleanroom Energy Standard BS 8568:2013 recommends using high efficiency fans.
The unit maintains a low profile, measuring less than 320mm, which means that the height of the surrounding room can be maximised.
- Low Sound - improve operator comfort
- Low Watts - energy efficient
- Low Profile - reduced height restriction
- Low Operating Costs
- Three Speed Switch or Variable Speed Controller
- Forward-inclined Centrifugal-type Fan
- Snap-In Prefilter: Allows for easy replacement and maintenance (406mm x 591mm x 13mm).
- Walkable Plenum (Excluding Prefilter)
- CE Marked